The Cyber Intel Classification Banner (CICB) is also known as “Classification Banner”, “The Computer Banner”, “Army Unclassified Banner”, “Banner Computer Program”, “Controlled Unclassified Information Banner”, “CUI Banner”, “Computer Information Banner”, “Information Banner”, “DoD Banner”, “Unclassified Green Banner”, “Unclassified Banner”, “USG Banner”, “CUI Banner”, etc. The Cyber Intel Classification Banner is software that will display and mark sensitive/classified output across computer screens when required. This is the perfect solution similar to the NetBanner but with many useful extended features for the Windows and Linux platforms.
The Cyber Intel Classification Banner can help the individual, organization, or government to label and display digital sensitive materials in a graphical session over the computer screen. This software has been tested on various graphical environments such as Microsoft Windows 7 ~ 11, and Ubuntu LTS 18.04+. The Cyber Intel Classification Banner also allows the customer to customize the classification text content, text color, and banner colors for each Windows environment separately. The Cyber Intel Classification Banner can be installed on Physical Computers (PCs) or Virtual Machines (VMs).
The cyber intel classification banner satisfies Executive Order 13526, ODNI CG v2.1 § 2.3.1, 32 CFR Part 2001.23 / Part 2002.16.a.3, DoDI 5200.48, DoD Manual 5200.1R, ISOO Rev4, STIG V-6146, STIG V-222643, and ECML-1 for marking/labeling sensitive/classified information electronically.
- A business that has a secure environment: Azure, AWS, GCP, IBM,
- Government Agencies: Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), Department of Defense (DoD), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), National Security Agency (NSA), National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), MI6, Mossad, CSIS, BND, DGSE, ASIS, etc.
- Military Branches: Space Force, Army, Air Force, Marine, Navy, USMC, Coast Guard, etc.
- Military Training Environment: Army ROTC, Air Force ROTC, USMC ROTC, Navy ROTC, etc.
- Defense Contractors: Boeing, Science Applications International Corporation, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman Corporation, National Laboratories, L3 Harris, Lockheed Martin, etc.
- Educational Institutions: University of Washington, Washington State University, etc.
- National Research Facilities: Argonne National Laboratory, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Sandia National Laboratories, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, etc.
- Non-Profit Organizations (501. c): Goodwill, National Science Foundation, etc.
- Law Enforcement: King County Sheriff Offices, LAPD, etc.
- International Organizations: UN, NATO, WHO, etc.
You can customize the text color and banner colors to match U.S. government labels standard:
- SF706, SF707, SF708, SF709, SF710, SF-FMO, SF712, SF902, SF-CUI, SF-CUID, SF-SAR-P, AEC-RSS, SF-SAR-O
- AEC-UNOF, AEC-SNOF, AEC-TS-SAR, AEC-TSSCISAR, AF306, AF307, AEC-NATO-S
- AF-714, AF308, AF310, AF401, AF402, AF403, AF404, AF405, AF406, AF407, SF903, AF309, AF408, AF200
- NGP-001, NGP-002, NGP-003, NGP-004, NGP-005, NGP-006, NGP-007, NGP-008, NGP-009, NGP-010, NGP-012, NGP-014
This software uses color codes for the classification levels used by the government and the armed forces of the United States and Canada:
U.S. Department of Defense (DoD)
- TOP SECRET/ SENSITIVE COMPARTMENTED INFORMATION (TS//SCI, color code: #ffff00)
- TOP SECRET (TS, color code: #ff6600)
- SECRET (S, color code: #ff0000)
- CONTROLLED (CUI, color code: #502b85)
- CONFIDENTIAL (C, color code: #0000ff)
- UNCLASSIFIED (U, color code: #008000)
Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS)
- PROTECTED C (P-C, color code: #460fb5)
- PROTECTED B (P-B, color code: #910fb5)
- PROTECTED A (P-A, color code: #2279bc)
Here are some examples:
These color codes mark the classification level of each digital/physical document and the communication devices used for their transmission. Note: all security levels, conditions, foreground text color, and background color on Cyber Intel Classification Banner are customizable depending on your needs.
Here are Some of Highlighted Features
- Topmost / Docking Mode
The Cyber Intel Classification Banner will be on top of most of the programs at all times (e.g., Windows Desktop, PPT, MS Team Meeting, Google Hangouts, ZOOM meeting, Slack Meeting, YouTube videos, etc.) However, the Cyber Intel Classification Banner will not be able to be on top of specific game engine programs. (Such as U.S. Navy Seal VR Simulation Software).
- Dynamic Sensitive Level via AD/DS with LDAP
Our classification banner can sync with AD via LDAP to check on the currently signed-in user’s security group and adequately change the sensitive banner level.
Our cyber intel classification banner can also be used as a warning broadcasting system like a siren but with computers. For instance, a school/base can push an active shooter warning message to every school/base-owned computer with a siren sound. This banner will display on top of every program with an alarm that the user cannot turn off or ignore to force the user to pay attention to the warning message.
- More Features
Please see the feature table below.
CICBv2 PRICING PLANS
|BASIC||10||1 week||$120.79/year + Tax|
|STANDARD||20||1 week||$160.79/year + Tax|
|PLUS||30||1 week||$200.79/year + Tax|
|PRO||40||1 week||$240.79/year + Tax|
After your purchase with the above link, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your payment TRANSACTION ID and USERNAME.
We will add license(s) under your software portal account.
|Support Single Computer Screen||✓||✓||✓|
|Support Web Portal Licensing Management||✓#||✓||✓|
|Support Web Portal||✓||✓||✓|
|Support Border Adjustable||✓||✓||✓|
|Support Windows 7 ~ 11||✓||✓||✓|
|Support Banner Background Adjustable||✓#||✓||✓|
|Support PC / VM||✓||✓||✓|
|Support Text Color Adjustable||✓#||✓||✓|
|Support Computer Information Adjustable||✓||✓||✓|
|Support Dynamic Changes||✓||✓||✓|
|Support Alarm System||✓#||✓||✓|
|Support Auto Upgrade||✓||✓||✓|
|Support Software Portal Management||✓+||✓+|
|Support Text Size Adjustable||✓||✓|
|Support Banner Height Adjustable||✓||✓|
|Support Ubuntu LTS 20.04+||✓||✓|
|Support AD DS/AD LDS/LDAP||✓||✓|
|Support Separate Screen Display Mode||✓||✓|
|Support Multiple Computer Screens (up to 12)||✓||✓|
|Support Off-Grid (SCIF Mode) Licensing Management||✓||✓|
|Support Off-Grid (SCIF Mode) Settings||✓||✓|
|Support dynamic change |
based on the currently signed user profile
|Support 3rd party software group change via API||✓||✓|
|Support 3rd Party Access Control API||✓|
|Support SecKeyboard (hardware sold separately)||✓|
|Support SecMouse (hardware sold separately)||✓|
|Support SecPad (hardware sold separately)||✓|
|Support SecLight (hardware sold separately)||✓|
|Support Risk Rating & Access Control Automation||✓|
|Support Application Frame Highlighting||✓|
|Support Holiday Themes||✓|
|Support Seat Mapping||✓|
|Support Printing Watermark||✓|
|Support Screen Marking Pen||✓|
|Support Emergency Contract List Notification||✓|
|Support Remote Black Screen||✓|
|Support Data In-Place Encryption||✓|
|Support Screenshot Analysis with ML||TBD|
|Release Status||Deprecated||CURRENT VERSION||TBD|
✓#: web portal only | ✓: fully support | ✘: not support | +: require a valid Software Portal account | Client#: contact us if you need more than 10 clients
Limits: a NIC with a dedicated rate at 118MB/s with 92% efficiency of 1GbE can support up to 472,000 clients.
Contact us for a better deal quotation when minimal orders are greater than 1000, customized integration with your existing system/software.
Software Release Schedule | Return & Refund
TO AVOID ANY SECURITY VIOLATIONS, ALL SCIF INSTALLATIONS MUST BE PRIOR APPROVED BY YOUR FSO OR CYBER SECURITY TEAM. WE CAN NOT SELL OUR PRODUCTS TO INDIVIDUAL/BUSINESS ENTITIES WHERE BLOCKED BY THE U.S. LAWS. (REFER TO US DOT SANCTIONS)