Our software is free for customers from U.S. Government (.GOV), U.S. Law Enforcement Agencies, and U.S. Armed Forces (.MIL).
If you would like to apply for a free license, please register an account with our software portal and create a [Military/Government] type support ticket. Once approved, we will add a free license to your software portal account.
- All U.S. Government/National Laboratories/Federal Agencies
Department of States, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, National Security Agency, etc.
- All U.S. Law Enforcement Agencies (LEA)
Federal Bureau of Investigation, Los Angeles Police Department, Seattle Fire Department, etc.
- All U.S. Armed Forces/Recruiter/ROTC Office
U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S. Space Force, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Coast Guard, etc.
*: Special permission may be required.
- The MIL/USGov license is not for individual use and is not transferable or applicable to any profitable businesses, defense contractors, or government contractors.
- All military, government, and nonprofit organization licenses are granted based on need.